Masterbatch material is a new type of special colorant for polymer materials. This superior coloring performance, energy saving, no dust and no pollution, is widely used in polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, ABS, nylon, PC, PMMA, In PET and other resins, colorful fibers, clothing, daily plastics, wires and cables, household appliances, agricultural films, auto parts and other products are produced.
The color masterbatch is composed of three basic elements: pigments or dyes, carriers and additives. It is an aggregate obtained by uniformly loading a super-constant pigment in the resin. It can be called Pigment Concentration. The tinting strength is higher than the pigment itself. Mixing a small amount of color masterbatch and uncolored resin during processing can achieve a colored resin or product with a designed pigment concentration.
The technical requirements of masterbatch material are very strict, and the generally adopted masterbatch material technology is wet process. The masterbatch material is made by water phase grinding, phase inversion, water washing, drying and granulation. Only in this way can the product quality be guaranteed. In addition, while the pigment is being ground, a series of masterbatch material technical tests should be carried out, such as measuring the fineness of the sanding slurry, measuring the diffusion properties of the sanding slurry, measuring the solid content of the sanding slurry, and measuring the fineness of the color paste. .
1. In order to make the pigment have better dispersibility in the product, the pigment must be refined in the production process of masterbatch material to improve the dispersibility and tinting strength of the pigment. The carrier of the special color masterbatch is the same as the plastic of the product, and has good matching. After heating and melting, the pigment particles can be well dispersed in the plastic of the product.
2. It is beneficial to maintain the chemical stability of the pigment. If the pigment is used directly, the pigment will absorb water and oxidize due to the direct contact with the air during storage and use. The separation of air and water can keep the quality of the pigment unchanged for a long time.
3. To ensure the stability of the color of the product, the masterbatch material is similar to the resin particles, which is more convenient and accurate in measurement, and will not adhere to the container during mixing, and the mixing with the resin is also more uniform. Therefore, the stability of the addition amount can be ensured, thereby ensuring the stability of the color of the product.
4. To protect the health of the operators, the pigments are generally powder, which is easy to fly when added and mixed, and will affect the health of the operators after being inhaled by the human body.
5. Keep the environment clean.
6. Easy to use. Since the masterbatch material is similar in shape to the resin particles, it is more convenient and accurate in metering, and it will not stick to the container during mixing, thus saving time for cleaning containers and machines, as well as raw materials for cleaning.